Development meets Creativity
Having a website is important, but like cheap flyers, can be easily forgotten if they don’t stand out. Let me help turn your website into that sale’s team you’ve always wanted. I provide great work for small and medium businesses or individuals looking to start or improve their internet presence.
From traditional site design including database development and graphic design, to advanced software solutions, custom system development and expert Internet & social media management consulting. Virtually(Creative)’s attention to details, client support and quality development will help take your goals to the next level!
Thinking about a service but not completely sure? Ask a question using the Blue Feedback & Support button along the right side and we can guide you in the right direction!
Creativity can solve almost any problem.
The creative act, the defeat of habit by originality, overcomes everything. | George Lois
WEB DEVELOPMENT & DESIGN
Whether you need a simple contact form or a full fledged website Virtually(Creative) can help you hit your mark. We provide everything from the concept phase to even setting you up with hosting making your experience as painless and as quick as possible. Here are just some of the services we can help you with:
- Fully standards based design work in HTML4 + 5 and CSS2 + 3 ensures your site looks and functions great in all modern web browsers and mobile devices.
- We can also handle complex dynamic sites with MySQL backends and PHP front ends.
- Web services and applications – Specialize in deploying web based applications built from trusted open source systems for ease-of-use and effeminacy.
- Content management systems and database design.
- PSD to HTML – Do you have a design made in Photoshop that you want exported to web ready code? We can do this as well.
- Website deployment on the most powerful servers in the business.
Alexander was able to listen to my needs and create a website that creatively matched those needs. He was also make suggestions that not only added to the look and feel of the website but also made sense from a business prospective. He was great at keeping me up-to-date with the progress of the website and sent me friendly reminders to provide him with the content he required to do his work. This resulted in a website that not only met my needs but exceeded my expectations.
– Joanne L. Pilon