From the latest in Web Development best practices to enhancing your social media management abilities, Virtually(Creative) has real world, battle tested industry experience to help you succeed.
Virtually(Creative) offers e-learning courses focused on web development and social media management.
What is "CrashCourse: WordPress 101" about?
This course is for anyone looking to setup their first website using WordPress. No technical skills needed. Virtually(Creative) walks you through the process of buying your first domain, hosting and how to set it all up quickly and easily.
What Topics are covered in "CrashCourse: WordPress 101"?
CrashCourse: WordPress 101 is for any non-technical person looking to setup their first website. This course is for you if you don’t have a domain yet or hosting but are looking to purchase your domain and getting your website setup.
You will learn:
- How to purchase and setup a domain
- How to purchase and setup website hosting (specifically, for WordPress)
- Link the Domain to your Hosting
- Installing WordPress Automatically, and also manually (just in case…)
- Setting up your WordPress website, installing a theme and following security best practices.
- BONUS: Install free plugins pre-approved by Virtually(Creative) to help kick-start your website!
Looking to create a new website but not sure where to start? Thinking of using a DIY builder but not sure if it’s right for you?
Forget about Wix or Squarespace, for a fraction of the cost you can get your own WordPress website setup with a domain and managed hosting and you can learn how to set it all up with CrashCourse: WordPress 101!
This course will take you through buying your first domain name and hosting. Connecting the two together and how you can quickly setup WordPress using automated processes and the manual way to install and setup WordPress using the latest best practice tips and tricks from professional WordPress designers and developers.
What is "CrashCourse: Web Development" about?
“CrashCourse: Web Development guides you through some of the latest changes in HTML5, CSS3 and ECMA v6. A great free course for any new front-end developer looking to improve their front-end web language knowledge.” -Al Romano
What topics are covered?
Improve business processes, differentiate products and services, identify new revenue streams by incorporating the methodologies behind the Internet of Things.
- HTML5 New elements added for everyday use
- LESS (CSS3) maximize your CSS3 markup using LESS
- HTML Web Template combine what you know to build a solid, single-page html template you can use as a boilerplate for any project!
Once completed you’ll have a solid HTML-5 best practice boilerplate template you can use to help bootstrap your own projects for any client!
What is "CrashCourse: Social Media Management" about?
“I learned so much about how to better manage my social media accounts for my company after taking this course. With over 20 accounts my company, things can get complicated fast, but this course helped me streamline my work to be successfully engaging with my social media customers.” Chris Romano – Bongo & B Entertainment.
What Topics are covered in "CrashCourse: Social Media Management"?
With social media becoming one of the de-facto marketing channels for companies of all sizes, this course breaks down what you need to be successful in managing several social media channels to help boost your business online.
Topics We Cover:
- Networks – Who do I use?
- Your Business, Your Needs
- Setting up your business’s online presence
- Streamlining social media information
- Hootsuite vs Sprout Social vs HubSpot vs Bespoke
- Analytics and Reporting – Show me the Data
- Learn how to automate Reports to gain insight from using social media platforms
- Google Analytics vs HEAP Analytics vs Piwik vs Bespoke
- The importance of data collection (and those Reports)
- The right report for the right person
- Putting it all together – Your SocialOps Bible
- Create a social media management bible which outlines your workflow at different levels
- have an action plan framework you can apply to almost any business vertical
- tried and battled tested social media methodologies to gain insightful data for a competitive advantage
Learn how to streamline your social media accounts and bring the chaos -from daily tweets and Facebook status updates – to a manageable level without missing any critical information or that new lead.
By the completion of the course, you’ll have your own SocialOps “Bible” you can reference whenever you need to help guide your daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly social media strategies and workflow. From daily tasks you need to complete or automate to critical reports landing in your inbox, the SocialOps guide tackles the logistics behind setting up a workflow that works for you for any business size and type, big or small.